Spectra lasers from Trimble provide the features that construction managers look for in precision technology. With their enhanced precision, operations can see improvements right away. Here, SITECH Horizon reviews the qualities of an excellent laser and why Spectra is a fantastic choice.
Choosing the Right Precision Laser for Your Job
When shopping for lasers, you need to consider several factors to find the right one for your job. First, buyers need to consider laser type, which will determine how a crew uses it. While line lasers provide a single line for basic leveling, spot lasers help transfer one point to another, often used in plumbing or electrical. Rotary lasers cover large areas and project laser lines at 360 degrees.
Other features to consider are the leveling type, the need for a detector and rotation speed. Precision lasers can be self-leveling or require manual leveling by adjusting base screws, and buyers need to decide what type they’d prefer. Detectors are necessary for rotary lasers during outdoor use because lasers can be hard to see outside and require an alert when the laser is level.
Rotation speed on a rotary laser affects how far the beam can project. Fixed rotation speeds cannot go as far, but they’re more visible. Variable rotation speeds travel much farther but are harder to see.
Buyers should consider their precision laser applications and what features would be best for their jobs.
The Advantages of the Right Laser
With the right laser, operations can benefit from:
- Accuracy: Precision lasers remove the need for the manual measuring process, eliminating human error and improving consistency on all projects.
- Speed: With accurate, automatic measuring methods, operations can cut back on measuring and calculating. This reduction helps crews decrease project time and improve turnaround speed.
- Ease of use: User-friendly controls only need one operator, allowing teams to allocate workers to more involved tasks.
- Productivity: An excellent precision laser will offer extended operating life, reducing battery expenses and downtime.
- Cost: Precision lasers provide a high return on investment by improving uptime, increasing profitability and reducing the chances of costly rework.
Spectra Lasers Offer the Benefits You’re Looking For
Spectra lasers offer models for leveling, grading and pipelaying for versatility on the job. With easy-to-use interfaces, long-range options and self-leveling features, Spectra lasers deliver superior accuracy and speed in many environments.
Grade lasers come with single- or dual-grade capability for horizontal and vertical precision. Laser levels offer long-range measurements with severe weather and drop protection features. Pipe lasers provide self-leveling options, flexible power and far-reaching laser capabilities.
With Spectra lasers, your operation can enhance accuracy on the job with ease while improving profitability.
Shop Spectra Lasers From SITECH Horizon
SITECH Horizon carries grading, leveling and pipelaying lasers for construction applications. These intuitive lasers improve job site accuracy for faster task completion and excellent final results. Explore our full selection of Spectra lasers to find the best model for your applications. Feel free to get in touch with our team to discuss these models and your purchasing options.