At SITECH Horizon, we know that renting offers several benefits, such as testing a piece of equipment before you buy. Depending on how often you need a piece of equipment, renting can also help you save money during a short-term job.
We rent Trimble Earthworks grade control systems to help you take advantage of the latest technology. Give your company a competitive edge by renting Trimble machinery — the company that invented grade control equipment — from SITECH Horizon.
About Trimble Earthworks
Trimble Earthworks is an advanced grade control platform that is easy to use. Through data analytics and real-time modeling and connectivity, Trimble Earthworks can speed up your construction operation and improve productivity, connectivity and safety. Whether you’re in the construction, quarry, mining or waste industry, Trimble makes equipment that will ensure you get the job right the first time.
Reliable Rentals From SITECH Horizon
Trimble-Ready and ACCUGRADE-Ready machines have been pre-configured by the manufacturer and don’t require additional drilling or welding to have Trimble gear installed. If your machines are already outfitted with Trimble-Ready interfaces, you can rent our selection of guide and automation components on an as-needed basis. If you need both Trimble-Ready equipment and an interface, we’ll configure a rental machine so you can get back to work.
We guarantee the quality of our rental equipment and keep our products updated and maintained by our qualified technicians. If you’re unsure of what equipment works best for you, a SITECH Horizon representative can find solutions that fit your construction goals, timeline and budget.
Our Selection of Trimble Earthworks Equipment
At SITECH Horizon, we rent a range of Trimble Earthworks equipment, including:
- Standard Positioning Service (SPS) GPS receiver: Enhance your site measurements and stakeout operations with this GPS receiver that can be used as both a rover and base station.
- Site positioning systems essentials kit: This essentials kit contains a Trimble SCS900 Site Controller, Trimble Site Mobile software and a Trimble SPS985L Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Smart Antenna or Trimble SPS585 GNSS Smart Antenna. This system is built for engineers, contractors and graders new to GNSS technology.
- Vehicle-mounted GPS: Get a real-time view of earthwork operations with the Trimble site tablet with SiteWorks software.
- SPS GPS base station: This combination radio and GPS receiver system is ideal for permanent and semipermanent setups alike.
- SPS total stations: These universal stations work for everything from Robotic Machine Control to stakeout operations. They’re designed for high-traffic construction sites.
- GNSS smart antennas: Built for rugged operations, the SPS98 uses integrated wideband radio to receive corrections. If you’re looking for a permanent base-installed antenna for a larger site, try the SPS855.
- TSC7 controller: This controller is the ultimate information hub for contractors. It’s compatible with the SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver, SPS9856 GNSS Smart Antenna and SPS series.
Choose SITECH Horizon for Your Trimble Earthworks Rentals
When you’re ready to rent Trimble Earthworks equipment, visit SITECH Horizon in-store or contact us online — our experts are always ready to help.