Features and Benefits
Trimble controllers give construction surveyors, grade checkers and site engineers total control over their on-site tasks. Designed for construction site operations, the TSC7 and TSC5 offer integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, built-in camera, GPS and long battery life in a lightweight, shock, dust and water resistant package.
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks Software. You get the processing power of a laptop, in a handheld controller with a large 7” screen.
The Android-based TSC5 survey controller features a 5-inch screen and full keyboard that ensures fast, efficient operation, even while wearing gloves. Rugged yet lightweight, with all-day battery power, the TSC5 is easy to carry and easy to use for on-site tasks.
As part of the Trimble Connected Site, Trimble controllers come standard with integrated Wi-Fi capability for instant network access.
- Wirelessly sync with the office to receive GNSS corrections via the internet
- A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review
- Design changes originating in the office can be sent to the controller so field crews are rapidly updated with current information without leaving the site or the office, dramatically increasing productivity and reducing costs
Trimble controllers are water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, rugged design, engineering and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operate in a wide range of temperatures
Trimble controllers are designed to operate with Trimble Site Positioning Systems hardware, including the SPS986 and SPS785 GNSS Smart Antennas, R750 GNSS Modular Receiver, and SPS series total stations. Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology delivers cable-free communication between the controller and Trimble GNSS receivers.
Whether you’re using a total station or GNSS, Trimble controllers give you total control over on-site tasks. They are especially useful for:
- Construction surveyors
- Grade checkers verifying grade and checking as-builts with a GNSS rover
- Utility locators
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.
Dependable, modern, next‑generation survey controllers that enable you and your team to get the job done efficiently and accurately, every day, all day.Read More