Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform for Dozers
Helps new and veteran operators do things right the first time, and in less time, than ever before.
Cutting Confusion. And the Costs That Come with It.
The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform helps dozer operators cut the confusion that leads to wasted time. Reengineered from the ground up, our innovative, next generation grade control platform helps make you more efficient and productive.Trimble Earthworks is now available in a subscription model with flexible terms to modernize your equipment with no large upfront cost.
Trimble Earthworks Software
Trimble Earthworks for Dozers is an entirely new grade control software application that is intuitive, easy-to-learn and runs on the Android operating system.
Trimble Dual GNSS
Trimble, a leader in precision measurement technology, pioneered the Dual GNSS solution to meet the needs of the construction industry. Watch the video to see how it works!
Horizontal Steering Control
Automatically control the machine to follow any horizontal alignment from the 3D model. This allows the operator to focus on grade, machine productivity and safety rather than worrying about steering, for increased situational awareness, better accuracy and improved productivity with decreased overlap and fewer passes. Watch the video to see it in action!
Configuration Options for Dozers
|3D||Single GNSS||Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for fine grading on complex design surfaces|
|Dual GNSS||Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for fine grading on steep slopes and complex design surfaces|
|Universal Total Station (UTS)||Total station based system for extreme accuracy for lift and layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions|
|2D||Cross-slope Only||Cross-slope control system to be used on motor graders for fine grading work for road maintenance, ditches and slope work|
|Single Elevation Plus Cross-slope||Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control the lift of the machine blade and the cross-slope for flat, slopework, and finished grading|
|Dual Elevation||Dual control system that uses a laser receiver and a sonic tracer for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be controlled independently or linked|
Trimble Earthworks Downloads
Download these helpful applications for Trimble Earthworks from the Google Play store. Trimble Earthworks AssistantEasily access consolidated Trimble Earthworks learning material and documentation, allowing for a shorter learning curve and less downtime. The Earthworks Assistant app makes it easy to learn and troubleshoot using an Android cell phone, even from remote sites.
3D Grade Control for Dozers
Smarter, faster and more accurate grading, with standard Connected Site functionality to bring the office and the machine together for increased efficiency.
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Monitor avoidance zones with real-time information
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues
- See precisely where dirt is being moved on site
- Determine the position of each tip of the blade and compare it to the design elevation to compute cut or fill to grade
- Drive the valves for automatic blade control or view in-cab lightbars based on the cut or fill data
- Control the machine's automatic blade control settings in real-time
- Adjust the machine's response to differing material conditions
- Optimize the machine's performance for a particular grading task
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period
- Keep the material costs to a minimum and realize better profits
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.
Better blade control. Faster operating speed. Automatic steering. Only Trimble lets you grade higher quality surfaces 35-40% faster, in any material type.Read More